FOR INFO ONLY - DO NOT CONTACT
The school nurseries capital fund (SNCF) will create more school-based nursery places for disadvantaged children.
- A new £30m fund to expand 2-4 year old provision
- Eligible beneficiaries include primary schools, infant schools, and all-through schools, either with or without existing nursery provision
- Must be Ofsted Good or Outstanding
- Must have =>20% FSM
- Proposal must offer wraparound & holiday provision
- 22 Nov deadline for applications
- No weighting for being an Opportunity Area, but social mobility levels and impact on disadvantage will be considered
- Can apply for new build and/or other capital investment – kitchens to IT. Not land, staffing costs.
- Partnership bids favoured.
- Applications focused on narrowing attainment gap for disadvantaged favoured.
More info and an enquiry form can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/school-nurseries-capital-fund