The 20% of the things that have 80% of value and impact are:
- The role of mutual regulation on emotional development, communication and learning
- Mutual Face watching for regulation, positive interactions/behaviour, self resourcing, feedback, repair and scaffolding/sharing of ideas
- Silence to allow exploration, initiation, contribution, self motivation and perseverance
- Witnessing and propagating emerging skills
- Feeding the habits you want to grow. Developing self resilience
- The value of video self reflection - witnessing connection and concentration
- Mutual face watching- it's impact on independence and the development of interactive and cognitive self-regulation.
- Developing mutual face watching, regulation, exploration, experimentation and independent learning
- video examples - developing mutual face watching, shifting from 'passive', 'responder' to initiator and independent learner.
- Model of VERVEing - How to support ourselves in developing mutual face watching and independent learning.
- Implications on class delivery