The course is very relevant for parents and all Early Years Practitioners, SENCOs & Teachers particularly those working in nurseries and 2 year provision, Schools, Children’s Centres and other Early years settings.
The course will cover:
- The Portage Model
- Working in Partnership with parents/carers
- Agreeing long term goals and writing clear teaching targets
- Helping children learn by the small step approach (task analysis)
- Specialist teaching techniques
- Play for children with additional needs
- Recording and evaluating children’s developmental progress
Cost: For 3 day course plus materials and certificate - £170.