Wednesday 14th November 2018 and Wednesday 3rd April 2019 9.00 - 11.30
The half-day session includes:
- An introduction to St Edmund’s Nursery School and Children’s Centre - early education, childcare, family and community services and Teaching School provision
- Ideas for curriculum, planning, observation and assessment
- A tour of the birth to 2 room, 2 – 3 rooms, 3 – 4 rooms, sensory room, community rooms and outdoor play areas.
- A question and answer session
- See children engaged in high quality learning
- Get ideas for room layouts, resources and displays
- Observe staff interacting with children
- Return inspired to their own settings and schools!
“Creativity was so evident everywhere “.
“I have taken away a lot of ideas that I can’t wait to put into practice”.
“I took all our Level 3 practitioners to observe outstanding play with children and strategies to develop language… They left enthused and inspired to improve their practice”.
Book online: www.stedmundsbradford.org.uk/training-and-consultancy/visitor-days
For more information call 01274 543282.