The Bradford Opportunity Area Team and Bradford Council would like to invite interested organisations to come to an information event regarding a contract to be published week commencing 27th September 2018 for work to develop and sustain ‘Bradford
for Teaching’ as a brand, a campaign, a resource and a strategic partner in driving up the quality of teaching, in Bradford.
The Opportunity Area is seeking to award a contract, with a value of up to £250,000 over a period of 20 months (December 2018 – end Aug 2020) to increase the number of high quality teachers, school leaders and other education professionals working in the
· Promoting Bradford as the best place to start, build and develop a career in education
· Offering practical support to schools to find and recruit the best teachers and school leaders
· Facilitating and leading work to identify and develop talent among educational professionals across the city.
The end users for ‘Bradford for Teaching’ will be those interested in a career in teaching, schools (including academy trusts and local authority schools) as well as education professionals from within and outside Bradford.
We look forward to welcoming interested providers who have an interest in bidding for this contract to this event.
· Background information (Opportunity Area plan and the focus priority for strengthening school leadership and the quality of teaching )
· Details of the contract specification and expected outcomes
· Procurement timetable
Book a place via
Date: 13th September 2018
Venue: Aspire-Igen 21-27 Cheapside, Bradford BD1 4HR
Time: 3.30pm – 5pm