Flyers with further details for the courses below can be found in the
course outlines section of our website.
- Tuesday 5th June – Safeguarding Children & Young People – A Shared Responsibility
- Thursday 7th June – Safer Recruitment training (Half day session – Manager’s Only)
- Tuesday 12th & Wednesday 13th June – Safeguarding Analysis and Assessment (SAAF) 2 day training
- Tuesday 19th June – Allegations Management (Half day session – Manager’s Only)
- Friday 22nd June – Working with Resistant Families
- Tuesday 3rd July – Understanding Child Sexual Abuse
- Friday 6th July – Child Protection Conferences and Core Groups. Applying Signs of Safety in practice.
Booking your place
Please click the relevant link below to the Learn and Develop/Evolve website to log in/create an account and use the search field in the top right hand corner to find the course you wish to book on.
Please note to access the course booking system you will need to use an up to date Internet Explorer browser 10 or above or Google Chrome.