Training in inspection skills
Managing Your Ofsted Inspection
Bradford Primary Improvement Partnership
26th April 2018 9.30a.m. – 4.00p.m.
at The Great Victoria Hotel, Bridge Street Bradford BD1 1JX
Developed by experienced senior Ofsted inspectors, this one-day training course will provide you with the information you need to ensure that your Ofsted inspection goes as smoothly as possible.
The course is designed to ensure that participants understand what needs to be prepared for in advance of an inspection and how senior leaders can influence and manage the process of inspection during the inspection. A range of top tips on helping leaders
to have greater control of the inspection process will be provided by an experienced Ofsted Lead Inspector.
The training will incorporate the revised January 2018 inspection process in order to ensure the most up-to-date information is provided.
- A greater confidence in managing the inspection process from the initial phone call to the published report
- A thorough understanding of the key changes to the October 2017 Inspection Handbook
- Practical advice on how to prepare an appropriate summary self-evaluation for the lead inspector
- Practical advice on what key information should be provided during the inspection
- Practical advice on how to present the most relevant performance information to inspectors
- Top tips on how to undertake joint observations with inspectors
- Top tips on how to undertake joint work scrutiny exercises with inspectors
Headteachers/Principals and Deputy or Assistant headteachers
For more information and in order to reserve your place on this course, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org