The Bradford Safeguarding Children Board annual multi-agency training schedule has now been released. Flyers with further details for each of the courses can be found in the
course outlines section of our website.
We have now moved onto the council’s Learn and Develop/Evolve training management system so all course bookings now go through there. The system is set up so that each course has a set allocation for each organisation and as we have done in the past we will
release any remaining places from those allocations 6 weeks prior to each course.
- We are advised from Workforce Development that the system needs to be accessed via an up to date internet explorer browser 10 or above or Google Chrome. Most people’s systems and phones have this now but there may still be some that don’t. It may be that
you need to copy and paste the access link into a correct browser to gain access. Please could we ask any of our agency reps to mention this to their IT departments to help any staff who may be on old systems to ensure they are up to date and able to access
The difference between internal and external sign up
- Internal staff are classed as any permanent Bradford council staff member with a @bradford.gov e-mail address
- External staff are anyone that isn’t. This includes temporary workers and schools including who use the council’s HR system
External bookings - things to know
- Once booked on a course, if you need to cancel or re-arrange your place this needs to be done by e-mailing
firstname.lastname@example.org in line with our course cancellation charging policy.
- If a courses allocation is full for your organisation and you would like to be added to the waiting list for any cancellations on a certain date for a course, please e-mail
email@example.com and we can add you to the waiting list.