The course content will be very hands on and include:
• Discussing attendees present use of technology in EYFS settings and the effect it has on the learning and development of children.
• Reviewing ‘Curriculum Innovation’s guide to using technology in EYFS’ and discussing how this could be implemented in your setting.
• Understanding the role technology plays in the lives of young children at home and how we can support parents to use this appropriately.
• Exploring a range of technology that allow children to record and play audio to support development of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Investigating a range of large touchscreen technologies and how they can be utilised effectively within a setting.
• Examining and evaluating a range of engaging content available on tablet devices (specifically iPads).
The cost of the course is £80 (£65 for Curriculum Innovation subscribers)
To find out more and to book your place click