A celebration of traditional literacy and digital skills, your Key Stage 2 class will write and shoot their own videos using FREE teaching resources.
There are 5 categories for you to enter, each containing lesson plans, slides and resources linked to the National Curriculum for English. The resources are designed to radically improve literacy and digital skills at the same time as promoting social engagement
and creativity. There are five different festival categories.
- Pupil Parliament - pupils in power, supported by the Houses Of Parliament
- Change It - social and environmental issues, supported by Change.org
- Kitchen Kid - healthy eating, supported by BBC Good Food
- Film Trailers - simple and creative, supported by The Literacy Shed
- Masters of the Digiverse - promoting digital health, supported by Adobe
Teachers pick a resource complete with our planning and supporting resources, pupils then produce videos covering a range of writing genres and outcomes and winning classes will receive a YouTube Kids filming day, a cinema premiere, or both!
Teacher, pupil and whole school training sessions are also available to book and are supported locally by the Curriculum Innovation service.
To access the resources, view the training available and to find out more about the Litfilmfest please visit http://litfilmfest.com/ . The screening will be held for the successful entries on 12 June at the National
Science and Media Museum, Bradford.