This four-day health and safety training course is designed for people in an organisation who have to manage risk. This course is aimed at employees from schools and other external organisations, who have management / senior supervisory responsibilities.
It will provide you with the competencies to meet your health and safety responsibilities.
What you will learn:
- The benefits of managing safely
- How to identify, assess and use control measures to reduce risk
- Your responsibilities within the law
- The key elements of a Health & Safety Management System
- How to recognise and deal with hazards
- How to investigate accidents and incidents
- How to measure and audit your Health & Safety performance
- The main elements of an Environmental Management system
On successful completion of the written and practical assessments a certificate will be awarded by IOSH.
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our Environment
Date, Time, Venue:
21st & 22nd, 28th & 29th September 2017, 9.30 - 17.00 at City Hall
Participants MUST attend on all four days in order to pass the assessment.
This course is aimed at school and other external organisation employees who have management / senior supervisory responsibilities. It will provide you with the competencies to meet your health and safety responsibilities.