Wider outcomes and inclusive practice:
· How are schools including young people with SEND?
· How do we meet Progress 8 requirements and ensure young people take the course appropriate to their needs?
· How can OfSTED and DfE best support schools to reflect wider outcomes for children and young people with SEND?
· How do we include young people with increasingly complex needs?
· What outcomes reflect the best preparation for adulthood?
Inspirational Speakers include:
· Matthew Barnes: HMI National SEND lead
· Association of School and College Leaders
· Gareth Morewood: Director of Curriculum Support at Priestnall School
· OfSTED regional officer
· Pat Bullen, Preparing for Adulthood regional facilitator
· Plus others to be confirmed
· Head teachers, curriculum leads, governor for SEN, senior leaders and SENCO
· Parent & Carer Forum reps from Y&H region
· LA SEND leads
If you would like to attend please email your name, job title, organisation, dietary needs and access requirements to:
INFORMATION FLYER CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE