The replacement of RAISEonline with a slimmed down package called Analyse School Performance (ASP) will bring a new set of challenges for schools and Inspectors. At this Autumn’s FFT Roadshows the key changes will be outlined and how FFT Aspire can be used
in combination with the DfE’s replacement system to ensure that schools can effectively evaluate their performance and measure progress will be explored.
Delegates will also get a first look at the latest national performance trends including an exclusive FFT data report for your school and find out how their school has performed in the second year of a scaled score world.
The three-hour Roadshow, which is open to subscribers and non subscribers to FFT Aspire, will cover:
- Outlining the key features of the new FFT Aspire and ASP systems.
- A blended approach to self-evaluation – maximising the impact of Aspire and ASP.
- How do you compare? Early access to an FFT data report for your school.
- Life after levels – Understanding national trends one year on. What can we learn from this year’s results?
- Tracking progress – Autumn will see the development of a brand new tracking module in Aspire. Be part of our pilot project and see how this new facility can be used effectively alongside Aspire’s target setting and intervention modules.
- FFT research – a look at the latest primary school research from Education Datalab.
The roadshow costs just £95 plus vat per delegate. To book, or to find out more information, please visit
www.fft.org.uk/roadshow-primary/ or email