You may choose to recruit a new apprentice, or your existing staff can undertake apprenticeships to gain new skills and support them in their job role. Funding Is available for new apprentices and existing staff. The following is a brief summary of funding
Employers with under 50 employees:
If your apprentice is 16-18 year old this will be 100% funded by the government and you will also receive a £1000 incentive payment*.
If your apprentice is aged 19+ you will need to co invest 10% and will benefit from government funding to cover the remaining 90% of the cost.
Employers with 50+ staff but have a wage bill under £3million:
Funding is available for anyone aged 16+. You will need to co invest 10% of the cost of training and will benefit from government funding to cover the remaining 90% of the cost. If the apprentice is aged 16-18 you will also receive a £1000 incentive payment*.
Employers with a wage bill of more than £3Million (Levy Payers):
If your wage bill is more than £3million, you should already be paying the apprenticeship levy. You will have a digital account with funds available for apprenticeship training. You can use your Apprenticeship Levy funds for both new recruits and support
existing staff in their job roles by completing an apprenticeship.
If your apprentice is aged 16-18 you will receive a £1000 incentive payment*.
Further information on the Apprenticeship Levy can be found here:
*The 16-18 incentive payments will be paid equally after 3 months and 12 months and are per learner.
Skills for Work deliver the following apprenticeship programmes:
Business Admin L2&3 framework
Customer Service L2&3 framework
Health & Social Care L2&3 framework
Cleaning L2&3 framework
Team Leading L2 framework
Management L3 framework
Adult Social Care L2&3 Standard
Team Leader/Supervisor L3 Standard
Customer Service Practitioner L2 Standard
Public Service Operational Delivery Officer Standard L3
Please contact Nick Betteridge for further details firstname.lastname@example.org or 01274 437330