FFT invite you to join them in exploring your data with a hands-on computer based introduction to FFT Aspire. Discover the evaluation, target setting and Student Explorer dashboards for your school guided by FFT experts.
This popular course gives you the opportunity to get to grips with analysing groups of pupils, subject performance and individual results through FFT Aspire's interactive functionality.
During this practical hands-on course you will:
- Gain an overview of the FFT Aspire system
- Access and use the suite of reports in the self-evaluation dashboard
- Interpret your school's performance data, including the analysis of pupils, groups and subjects
- Use and understand forward looking pupil and school estimates
- Be able to set end of Key Stage targets for pupils in each year group
This course is suitable for all staff in schools looking to gain a good understanding of the Aspire system. No previous experience is required, as the trainer will walk you through everything.
You will need to bring along your username and password for FFT Aspire and a laptop or tablet (that can access public Wi-Fi).
We are holding three half day sessions, one dedicated to secondary and two for primary:
Morning sessions will open at 08:45 and afternoon sessions at 12:45 for registration and refreshments which will allow us to start the training promptly.
To reserve your place please email
IMTEvents@bradford.gov.uk indicating your name, school, email address and the session you would like to attend, by
Friday 19th May. Places are limited so will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.