- · Display the posters you will receive in your envopak in any customer access points – including on the front of each of your revaluation machines and alongside any dropboxes you may have
- · Ask school to inform all parents/Carers that old £5 will not be accepted after 5th May
- · Make sure all your staff know about the change
- · In the run up to 5th May bank all paper £5 notes at the earliest opportunity
- · Do not give paper £5 notes to your customers as change unless unavoidable
- · Check your cash floats, safes & cashboxes and exchange any paper £5 notes for polymer ones
After 5th May you must not accept paper £5 notes from customers.
Any questions please contact a member of the finance admin team at Laisterdyke.