The Virtual School for Looked After Children will fund this training so it is
free to primary schools with Looked After Children.
26th May 2017 9.00am until 3.00pm
Margaret McMillan Towers
The course is aimed at designated teachers, key adults, teachers, learning mentors and SENCO’s.
What will the course cover?
• The impact of developmental trauma in the classroom – how early life neglect and abuse shapes brain development and the child’s ability to learn
• Theraplay® informed practice and its practical application to the classroom.
• Gain knowledge about early experiences and developmental trauma;
• Learn about, and experience, Theraplay® techniques;
• Explore practical strategies to use within their school environment.
To book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the attached
flyer for further details.