Sixty eight places were available, just 6 remain. Including two-nights' hotel accommodation and train travel to South London, this high quality programme is available to those considering headship in the next 12-36 month.
Exceed SCITT and Teaching Schools are delighted to open expressions of interest in participating in cohort 2 and/or 3 of the
Stepping Up: Aspiring Head of School/Headteacher Programme. This includes a two-day study visit to South London with train travel and two-nights' accommodation for just £300 plus VAT.
- Are you or do you know an aspiring head of school/headteacher?
- Would you/they benefit from a four-day leadership programme?
- Would you/they like to visit 'outstanding' schools in Bradford and Lewisham?
The four-day programme is led by four National Leaders of Education (NLE) and includes a study visit to South London, including travel and two nights' accommodation for just £300pp plus VAT.
We’re now seeking expressions of interest for cohorts 2 and/or 3 of the programme which will take place in the summer and autumn terms. The programme flier can be downloaded from this
. Cohort 1 (March-April 2017) is now complete, with 22 school leaders having attended.
places have become available for Cohort 2 (June-July 2017) and
remain for Cohort 3 (September-November 2017).
- be a senior leader or Headteacher who is deemed ready for next step promotion to a Head of School or Headteacher role within 12-36 months
- have the endorsement of their Headteacher
- be employed by a Bradford-, Skipton-, East Riding-, North Yorkshire-, Doncaster-, Rotherham- or Sheffield-based primary school
Please use the following link to submit the expression of interest for your school. The form will record the details of up to three potential participants and is available at