Friday 3 March 2017
9:30 to 12 noon at City Hall, Bradford
Although targeted at secondary schools, we are now offering places to appropriate Key Stage 2 staff in primary schools.
The outcomes from the session are that staff will:
- Understand the vulnerability factors in regards to CSE for children and young people
- Have awareness of the warning signs of CSE
- Be aware of what is happening in the Bradford District regarding CSE
- Know how to respond and make a referral to Specialist Services if CSE is suspected or evident
- Understand the importance of multi agency working and information sharing in order to protect and support children and their families.
This training is a unique opportunity for all support and teaching staff to learn more about Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE).
This training will be delivered by Kath Cook & Stuart Emsley, Specialist Practitioners, Safeguarding Team, Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust.
Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment
To book email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01274 435280