Consultation on a number of issues are starting on Wednesday 2 November and will continue until Friday 16 December 2016 after which a full analysis and report will be produced on outcomes and recommendations.
- The Expansion of All Saints’ C of E Primary School in Ilkley to enable the school to increase its published admission number (PAN) from 45 to 60.
- The Expansion of Poplars Farm Primary School to enable it to increase its PAN from 30 to 60.
- The Expansion of Steeton Primary School to enable it to increase its’ PAN from 45 to 60.
- The creation of an admissions oversubscription priority area for Sandal Primary School as part of their admissions policy.
- The creation of an admissions oversubscription priority area for the merged school in Silsden (Aire View Infants and Hothfield Junior), which as from September 2017 will be called Silsden Primary School.
- Annual consultation on School Admission Arrangements.
Full details can be found on the Council's Consultation website.