ME, my body, my friends, my life - SRE training for children with SEN
Friday 25 November, 9.30 to 3.30pm
Venue: The Pamela Sunter Centre, 2 Whitley Street, Bingley, BD16 4JH. There is a car park around the back. If this is full parking is available on the streets but please check the signs. We are a ten minute walk from Bingley train station
if this easier.
A buffet lunch will be included. The course will include:
- How important SRE is for young people with learning disabilities, names for body parts, privacy.
- Puberty for girls, puberty for boys.
- Feelings, personal hygiene, self help skills.
- Friendships and appropriate greetings.
- Keeping safe
- £95 per professional (£30 for additional people from same school)/£30 per parent to include buffet lunch.
- Memory stick of resources is available to purchase for £5