Voice Bradford is an exciting new project which aims to improve standards of oracy across the Bradford District.
Following financial support from the Education Improvement Commissioning Board, Bradford Birth to 19 Teaching School Alliance have been asked to lead a project working with early years settings, and primary and secondary schools.
We are looking for expressions of interest in joining us as a:
- hub school or setting, who will be funded to lead outreach work with linked schools and settings in the area of teaching and learning in oracy
- project leader, 0.4FTE
Voice Bradford has four main activities:
- To develop a ‘Voice Bradford’ flexible oracy curriculum and assessment framework
- To build a skilled teacher and practitioner workforce
- To develop a network of oracy hub schools and settings
- To raise awareness about oracy and the status of spoken language within Bradford settings and schools
The work of the project will be led by Bradford Birth to 19 Teaching School Alliance and informed by an expert board. We are working in partnership with School 21 in London, the National Literacy Trust and a number of other national organisations.
The project will run from January 2017 and run for three terms, initially.
To apply for either opportunity please contact Christian Bunting for further information, with expressions of interest to be submitted by
Friday 30th September
or 01274 494898