(click here) The
report lets you know what your feedback said about your Bradford Local Offer and what actions have been taken as a result.
Overview of Bradford Local Offer
What is the Local Offer? The Local Offer is a new way of giving children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and their parents or carers information about what activities and support is available
in the area where you live.
How does it help you? It will make it easier to find out what you need to know, when you need to know it. It tells you where the nearest and most suitable services are, and lets you give
feedback, raise concerns or make a comment or complaint.
Why is this service different? The Bradford's Local Offer has been developed by children, young people, parents and carers living in the Bradford district and service providers. It is more than a directory of services. It brings
everything together in one place.
What is Local Offer Feedback? Bradford Local Offer will involve children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities and their parent carers in:
· Planning the content of the Local Offer
· Deciding how to publish the Local Offer
· Reviewing the Local Offer and enabling them to make comments about it
· Local Offer will directly involve children, young people up to 25 years and their parent/carers in developing and reviewing the Local Offer through means of focus groups, existing forums, relevant events, and workshops within the districts provisions/organisation
groups, social media, meetings, online surveys and the Local Offer website feedback page.
Children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities and their parent carers are invited to leave compliments, comments or concerns about the local offer within our websites feedback page, in particularly the :
· The content of the Local Offer, including the quality of existing provision and any gaps in the provision
· The accessibility of information in the Local Offer
· How the Local offer has been developed or reviewed
Annual reports will be published on the Bradford Local Offer website every year to let you know what your feedback said and what actions have been taken as a result.
Bradford Local Offer encourages and appreciates your feedback to continue to develop the Local Offer in co-production with children and young people 0-25 years with SEND and their parent/carers and SEND service providers
click here to leave feedback.