There is no charge for the half day session (9.00am – 11.30am), which includes:
· An introduction to St Edmund’s Nursery School and Children’s Centre - early education, childcare, family and community services and Teaching School provision
· Ideas for curriculum, planning, observation and assessment
· A tour of the birth to 2 room, 2 – 3 rooms, 3 – 4 rooms, sensory room, community rooms and outdoor play area.
· A question and answer session
· A visitor pack to take away
· See children engaged in high quality learning
· Get ideas for room layouts, resources and displays
· Observe staff interacting with children
· Return inspired to their own settings and schools!
“Creativity was so evident everywhere “.
“I have taken away a lot of ideas that I can’t wait to put into practice”.
took all our Level 3 practitioners to observe outstanding play with children and strategies to develop language… They left enthused and inspired to improve their practice”.
To book a place, please fill in the online form: