FFT are running a series of courses covering Advanced: FFT Aspire Courses in Self Evaluation and Targeting Pupil Performance for Secondary Schools. The courses will take place on:
• Thursday 19th May, 9:15am - 15:30pm - Birmingham
• Wednesday 15th June, 9:15am - 15:30pm – London
• Wednesday 14th September, 9:15am - 15:30pm – London
• Thursday 22nd September, 9:15am - 15:30pm – Birmingham
• Thursday 6th October, 9:15am - 15:30pm – London
• Friday 14h October, 9:15am - 15:30pm – Manchester
• Friday 2nd December, 9:15am - 15:30pm – Manchester
• Wednesday 7th December, 9:15am - 15:30pm – London
This full day course costs just £290 + VAT. Book at www.fft.org.uk/training-events.aspx. This full day course consists of a Self-Evaluation module in the morning, and Targeting Pupil Performance module in the afternoon. If you’d like to attend just the
morning or the afternoon session instead of the full day course this option is also available, priced just £145 + VAT.
here for further details.