Voluteer Information Flyer
Students can develop their skills, knowledge, experience and have fun at the same time!
Volunteers will receive:
- 2 days training (will receive a certificate for this including a Basic Introduction to Youth Work qualification via Bradford Council)
- Certificate of participation for each week of camp worked
- A Reference
- Opportunities for further work experience with regional employers
- Access to further training from regional employers
- Skills building portfolio
- Access to careers guidance/ support from regional employers
Further information is available on our website:
Students can apply for the post via the college’s website:
If any school would like us to come to speak to students, please can they email preferred dates and times.