The above event will be held as follows:
Date: Thursday 19 May 2016
Time: 1 - 3 pm
Venue: One in a Million Free School, Manningham Lane, Bradford
The Universal Sub Group of the Safeguarding Children Board has been undertaking a piece of work to look at the Bradford District approach to bullying. As part of this we have undertaken a survey of stakeholders and young people. Bradford’s Anti Bullying
Strategy is now out of date, and we need to develop a new approach that takes account of the ways in which bullying is changing and the impact it has on the lives of our young people.
This event aims to bring together key people at all levels in the District to:
- hear the feedback from young people
- hear from the National Anti Bullying Alliance
- share good practice that is happening in Bradford
- take away a list of resources that can support anti bullying work including a link to free on line training for staff who work with young people
- discuss the aims of the new strategy and agree a way forward
To register for a free place and help confront bullying please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The poster for your noticeboards can be downloaded here.