Reminder for what to bring to the session:
• LA Expected /Exceeding comparisons document
• EYFSP Handbook 2016
• Exemplification materials for ELGs within UW and EA&D
• 3 children’s journals (HM&L ability)
• (Any gap analysis outcomes from the January session to discuss).
• Laptop (fully charged please) including the
Sense check tool attached and YOUR Reception classes interim 1,2,3
scores for discussion at the session.
We will talk you through the process of inputting these scores onto the sense check tool at the session.
Also a reminder, that the venue is 'Leading Children Imagine', 385 Canal Road BD2 1AW. Free parking available.
Morning sessions will start promptly at 8.45am and finish at 12.00.
Afternoon sessions will begin at 1.15pm and finish at 4.30.
Some places are still available for anyone not yet booked on. Some dates are full and limited to 30 persons. Please book through the courses desk on BSO.