We invite you to our next visitor day on Wednesday 9th March from 1.00pm until 3.30pm.
The half-day session includes:
- An introduction to St Edmund’s Nursery School and Children’s Centre - early education, childcare, family and community services and Teaching School provision.
- Ideas for curriculum, planning, observation and assessment.
- A tour of the birth to 2 room, 2 – 3 room, 3 – 4 rooms, sensory room, community rooms and outdoor play area.
- A question and answer session
- A visitor pack to take away
- See children engaged in high quality learning
- Get ideas for room layouts, resources and displays
- Observe staff interacting with children
- Return inspired to their own settings and schools!
The half-day visit costs £25.
To book a place, please call 01274 543282.
“Creativity was so evident everywhere “.
“I have taken away a lot of ideas that I can’t wait to put into practice”.
“I took all our Level 3 practitioners to observe outstanding play with children and strategies to develop language… They left enthused and inspired to improve their practice”.