Intended outcomes for learners:
Clearly focused, engaging science teaching and learning that meets the needs of all pupils.
Intended outcomes for participants:
- Would you like time and support to assess your progress against your action plan?
- Do you need practical and easy ways to develop speaking, listening and questioning in science lessons?
- Would you like to explore practical ways to bring the science learning journey to life in your classroom?
If so, then this is the course for you! Come along and participate in this full day course which will allow you to develop your work in science in a supportive environment, giving consideration to all key stages.
Content of the course:
- Support from consultants and colleagues to evaluate your vision and action plan for science.
- An open forum for considering the latest developments in science and learning journeys.
- Further practical ideas and activities for developing speaking, listening and questioning in science.
To book your place, please complete this
application form and email it to