The Transitions Team are social care professionals who work with young people between the ages of 16 and 25. The team will work with the young person and their family to complete an assessment to identify any care and support needs, and ways to meet them,
as the young person moves into adulthood.
The team can help by providing:
· Support to find employment, work experience and learning opportunities
· Support to live more independently
· Manage everyday living tasks such as budgeting, shopping, cooking and personal care
· Opportunities to develop friendships, relationships and to join in the local community
· Support to access healthcare services
· Refer for financial advice
If you have a student who is leaving school who could benefit from our support please contact the following with details of their Annual Review:
· Angela Utley ( CCO for school leavers ) - tel 01274 432681
· Sophie Holmes ( Social Worker for school leavers ) - tel 01274 438716
If you have any other queries about the Transitions Team please contact us on 01274 435750.