Original item advising of statutory requirements can be downloaded
Additional information with effect from 1 September 2015 should include the following:
Required (Information required by
statutory guidance to be published online.)
Information about each governor and any associate members (Since March 2015)
- their name
- their category of governor
- which body appoints them
- their term of office
- the names of any committees the governor serves on
- details of any positions of responsibility, such as chair or vice-chair of the governing body or a committee of the governing body.
Register of governors’ interests (From September 2015)
- should set out the relevant business interests of governors and details of any other educational establishments they govern
- should also set out any relationships between governors and members of the school staff including spouses, partners and relatives
- and should also include their attendance record at governing body and committee meetings over the last academic year.