The technology will be fast and easy for the non-specialist to pick up, even if their knowledge of technology is limited.
- Creating videos to capture and share your calculation policy.
- Digital pupil and teacher feedback.
- QR codes for book scrutiny and Maths trails.
- Digital models and images.
- Fast, free quiz software for feedback.
- Maths in the real world, recording, annotating and commenting.
- Use Google Maps and Earth to explore Maths around the world
The course will be delivered at the Innovation Centre Bradford by Tim Bleazard. To book your place please click