Course aims and objectives:
All staff who are required to deliver presentations as part of their role or who would like to improve upon their presentation delivery, whether it be for an upcoming interview or a business meeting.
Course Level: Introductory or Refresher.
- Identify what makes a good presentation and things to avoid.
- Identify and develop individual strengths
- Tip and techniques to help calm nerves
- Explore and develop different types of presentation styles, tone, pace and techniques for improved presentations
PowerPoint will be used during this course and a basic knowledge of PowerPoint would be an advantage.
Prior to attending the course it is recommended that the online eLearning Presentation Skills is completed.
eLearning module content:
1. Types of Presentation.
2. Preparation for a Presentation.
3. Writing a Presentation.
4. Delivering a Presentation.
The eLearning module content will not be covered during this course.
Please click on the link below.
Presentation Skills e-learning
Please note that there is a charge of £100.00 per person to attend this course.
Dates and venue:
Wednesday 27 January 2016 @ St Peter's House, 1 Forster Square, Bradford, BD1 4TY - 9.30am - 4.30pm
To book places
Please complete the booking form on the link below.
to the Workforce Development Booking Form