- Embedding the Primary Maths Curriculum: Leading Subject Development in Specific Areas of Maths (KS1 and 2).
20 October 2015, 09:00-15:00. The Great Victora Hotel. £175 - reduced from the usual AQA price of £260 due to our partnership.
- Inspiration Programme: Inspiring Great Teaching. A fun, engaging, practical series of three half day events with Hywel Roberts (@hywel_roberts), Dr Debra Kidd (@debrakidd) and LIsa Jane Ashes (@lisajaneashes) - authors and teachers. First
event 10th November 2015, 13:00-16:00. The Great Victoria Hotel.
- Bitesize Science: Teaching the Trickier Parts of the Curriculum. Bursaries of 70% of the costs of this event are available for this event, reducing the cost from £350 to around £110 (about £20 per session!)! 27 teachers attended our Science
Learning Centre event which introduced this programme of five twilight essions starting on
4th November, 4-5pm. Horton Grange Primary School. Book here.
- Teaching Behaviour for Learning. Full of practical ideas to enhance classroom management! £89, reductions for further bookings.
22nd October 2015, 09:00-12:00. The Great Victoria Hotel.
- Strategies for Teaching the More Able in Year 6 English. £175 rather than AQA's usual price of £260. 13th November 2015, 09:00-15:00. The Great Victoria Hotel.
- PE Network. £150 for three events from 09:00-11:00 at Haworth Primary School starting on the 17th November 2015.
Full details of each of these events is available in our