Please contact me by phone to hold a place – 01274 437691** Please note that Non-council employees (including schools) will have to pay £50 per person to attend.
Course aims and objectives:
The Working at Heights course covers the following areas:
- Hazards and risks associated with working at height
- Duties and responsibilities of employer and employees
- Methods and techniques for reducing hazards and risks (safe systems)
- Ladders, trestles and step components and their functions
- Stability and the working environment
This course is aimed at any Bradford Council managers, supervisors and operatives who are involved with working at height and the utilisation of ladders, trestles and steps.