All professionals are expected to
- Provide a copy of their report to the Chairperson of the meeting 2 days prior to the Initial Child Protection Case Conference
- Share their report with parents prior to the Initial Child Protection Case Conference
- Bring enough copies of their report to the Initial Child Protection Case Conference pre-meeting (the 30 minutes prior), the number of people invited to the meeting is stated on the invite letter
- Arrive to the Initial Child Protection Case Conference 30 minutes prior to the start of the Initial Child Protection Case Conference as stated in the invite letter to share their report with all attendees
All Professionals/Agencies are responsible for providing a short report outlining key concerns and relevant information to the meeting. This report should be sent to the Chair person
a minimum of 2 days prior to the meeting as per the standards of practice, in one of the following ways:-
· Secure e-mail to
· Post to the above address
· By fax 01274 434345
Reports will be circulated and retained by all attendees of the meeting, all people who have been invited to the meeting will require a copy of your report.
This report should also be shared with parents in advance of the meeting.
On behalf of
Senior Admin Officer
Children's Safeguarding & Reviewing Unit
As part of the Bradford Safeguarding Children Board