There will be specialist input around relevant themes and an opportunity for staff to share their successes and concerns with regard to all areas of the Computing curriculum. Please see below for an agenda for the first seminar:-
· Overview and introduction to the updated Bradford Computing Scheme of Work.
· National First Lego competition delivered locally at the University of Bradford Stem Centre.
· Making Sense of the New Online Safety Standards.
· Physical coding on a budget including CodeBug and Crumble.
· Open forum to discuss / share best practice.
Click on the link below to find out more and to book your place (please note you must be a standard subscriber to a Curriculum Innovation package or to have included Premium Services as part of your bespoke subscription.)
15/09/15 - Autumn Bradford Seminar
16/09/15 - Autumn Keighley Seminar