The programme will provide you with the opportunities to:
- Gain recognition for what you do
- Train with other leading educators
- Share your knowledge and learn from others by training fellow teachers on the usage of technology in the classroom
- Get access to technology
- Share your experience at tradeshows, conferences, etc.
- Receive the Intel Education Ambassador Digital Badge as recognition for your work to post on platforms such as LinkedIin:
A typical minimum commitment would involve:
- In the first year: 1 online CPD module (approx. 12 hours) 1 * 2-day face-to-face CPD session, online community moderation for 6 months (approx. 1hr/week during term time), quarterly survey on use of technology in the classroom, creation and sharing of digital
- In the subsequent years: 1 online CPD module (approx. 12 hours) , quarterly survey on use of technology in the classroom, creation and sharing of digital resources
The Intel Education Ambassador programme is open to teachers of any subject from primary or secondary and is free to successful applicants; agreed associated expenses will also be covered.
To apply for the programme, please fill in this short form which includes a CV upload and an example of your work:
If you have questions, please contact Ruth Merrett -
firstname.lastname@example.org, 07962 420392.