This will include:
- What is a MARAC?
- What do we mean by ‘high risk’ cases?
- What factors influence risk?
- A detailed look at the MARAC risk assessment tool
Aims of the session:
- Raise awareness of MARACs, their purpose and how they operate
- Increase understanding of the MARAC risk assessment tool
- Increase use of the MARAC risk assessment tool
- Increase multi-agency referrals to MARAC
Anyone who wants to encourage their team to work with MARAC, should have already attended an awareness course in domestic abuse (Recognising and Responding).
Wednesday 18th March 2015 - (9:30am – 12:00pm)
Wednesday 18th March 2015 - (1:00pm – 3:30pm)
Thursday 14th May 2015 - (9:30am – 12:00pm)
Thursday 14th May 2015 - (1:00pm – 3:30pm)
Thursday 11th June 2015 - (9:30am – 12:00pm)
Thursday 11th June 2015 - (1:00pm – 3:30pm)
Fairfax Learning and Development Centre, Flockton Road, East Bowling, Bradford, BD4 7RY
To book places
Please complete the booking form on the link below.
to the Workforce Development Booking Form
If you have any queries about this course, please contact Workforce Development on 01274 431810
*Due to the high demand for our courses it is important that you inform us in advance if you cannot attend. You may be charged if you fail to attend a course and do not inform us