By implementing and using UCAS Progress you can:
- Identify students at risk of NEET and who need your support.
- Track your student’s progress and destinations.
- Support all of your learners to make informed choices.
Your students can:
- Quickly and easily research all available post-16 options.
- Complete one application form and send to multiple providers.
- Track their applications and communicate with their chosen provider safely and securely through UCAS Progress.
Classroom materials such as lesson plans and assembly packs are available to help you introduce UCAS Progress to your students. Please get touch to request these resources.
Contact our Client Support Desk for any queries, including:
- Uploading learner profiles, generating/reissuing log in details and passwords
- Adding qualification details, references etc.
- Approving learner applications prior to sending.
- Accessing reports and statistics
Business hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
T: 0371 468 2568 Option 1