The RAISEonline provisional timetable for the release of 2014 Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 4 validated data and the Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFSP) outcomes are provided below:
- Key Stage 2 interactive reports – 9am on Friday 27 February 2015
- EYFSP report – 9am on Friday 27 February 2015
- Key Stage 2 summary reports – 9am on Tuesday 3 March 2015
The new EYFSP report will be included in the summary reports for infant, primary and all-through schools.
- Key Stage 4 validated data – end of March 2015
The exact dates for publication of Key Stage 4 data will be confirmed nearer the time via RAISEonline latest news.
The validated data will reflect the outcome of requests for changes that schools may have submitted during the autumn schools performance tables’ checking period, where these were received within the required deadlines and met the required criteria. The
validated data will also include information received from awarding organisations relating to late-notified results or re-marks, but may not reflect the outcome of all late results, ongoing appeals or of late-resolved maladministration cases.
RAISEonline: Planned system downtimes
The RAISEonline system will be unavailable on the dates detailed below. The downtime slots are scheduled to start at 18:30 and will last for up to four hours. The exact timings will be published on RAISEonline latest news a few days in advance of each downtime.
- Thursday 12 February 2015
- Thursday 26 February 2015
- Thursday 12 March 2015
- Thursday 26 March 2015
- Thursday 9 April 2015
- Thursday 23 April 2015
- Thursday 7 May 2015
- Thursday 21 May 2015
- Thursday 4 June 2015
- Thursday 18 June 2015
- Thursday 2 July 2015
- Thursday 16 July 2015
These downtimes are required for planned maintenance work and development releases to be carried out.
There may be circumstances where additional downtime period is required. We will advise users as soon as we are able to via RAISEonline latest news. The reasons for these downtimes include:
- the implementation of a security update
- the rectification of an urgent system fault
- a response to an urgent or exceptional business functional requirement for an unplanned release
- adding/amending analyses from a completed data cycle which falls between the scheduled release dates.
If you have any queries that cannot be resolved via the support material in the RAISEonline library, please click the Contact us link from any page of RAISEonline or email