How the project will work:-
- Students will be loaned a digital camera on Monday 9th February 2015 prior to the DMP (Digital Music Production) sessions; they will film and take images of everyday life including home and school.
- The footage will be brought to the DMP classes commencing 16th to 20th February 2015 (09:30 – 11:30) at the Innovation Centre in Bradford’s Little Germany district.
- Students will use the five sessions to complete an original audio production and an original edit of a video using the images they captured.
- Expert help will be at hand from multi award winning music producer and entrepreneur
- Final productions will be shared online to showcase the creativity and diversity across the Bradford district and each school will receive a compilation DVD of all the work created during the sessions.
We have a maximum 14 places for this project and it is open to any children in Year 5 and Year 6. Places will be allocated to those children who register online on a first come basis.
The workshops are free but children do need to arrange their own travel and
agree to attend all five days. Refreshments will be available during the workshops.
To register please visit the events section of the Curriculum Innovation website
Dates - 16/2/15 to 20/2/15 9:30-11:30
Venue - The Innovation Centre Bradford, Design Exchange, 34 Peckover Street, Little Germany, Bradford, BD1 5BD