- The developments that occur around two years old.
- The importance of high quality interactions.
- Early brain development and how to promote this through your provision.
- Strategies to support social, emotional and behavioural development.
- Why pretend and role play are so important for two year olds.
- How to share this information with parents in a positive and manageable way.
Then this is the course for you.
Quality First Training Course
12 January 2015 at Future House 1.00pm– 4.00pm, £90 per person.
Please apply through Bradford Schools Online or contact the Courses Desk on 01274 385821.