Cost: Please note that there is a cost to non-council employees (including schools), who will have to pay a £50 charge to attend this course.
Course aims and objectives:
The Manual Handling course covers the following areas:
- Improve awareness of current legislation
- Enhance existing abilities to address manual handling issues arising in working environments
- Raise awareness of biomechanics and causes of back pain
- Consider the impact of ergonomic interventions in relation to risk assessments and problem solving
- Provide staff with sufficient skills and knowledge to perform good manual handling practice
Please contact Karen Flathers on 01274 437691 to book one of the few places still available. Thank you.