Please note that there is a cost to non-council employees (including schools), who will have to pay a £50 charge to attend this course.
No lunch is provided and refreshments can be purchased on the day.
The Working at Heights course covers the following areas:
- Hazards and risks associated with working at height
- Duties and responsibilities of employer and employees
- Methods and techniques for reducing hazards and risks (safe systems)
- Ladders, trestles and step components and their functions
- Stability and the working environment
Please contact Karen Flathers to book your place. 01274