Come and join us for the first face to face Designated Safeguarding Leads Network Meeting since COVID 19.
Colleagues will be provided with latest safeguarding updates, opportunities to ask questions and input from:-
- Kate Hopton - Interim Strategic Manager, Education Safeguarding
- Michael Churley - Safer Communities Delivery Co-ordinator
- West Yorkshire Police - Adam Taylor and Jodie Scatchard
- Sharon Woodcock - Head of Service, Social Work East
- David Johnston - Deputy Director, Social Care
Places are free but must be booked via https://skills4bradford.co.uk/T180967 to adhere to Health and Safety regulations.