Working with Voluntary and Community Organisations
There are a large number of voluntary and community organisations that work with children and young people. Their activities help support educational achievement.
- Alternative education
- Specific services to schools, for example mental health, young carers
- Contribution to particular curriculum areas
- Play activities
- Environmental activities
- After school clubs
- Support for emotional health and wellbeing
- Adventurous activities, team building
How to find out more about what is offered
- The DIVA database lists voluntary organisations and their activities.
- Young Lives Bradford is a network of voluntary organisations that work with Children and Young People in Bradford district. Contact them for advice and guidance on working with voluntary sector organisations firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the network - email email@example.com for more information.
- Volunteering Bradford can help find volunteers or support young people (16 plus) into volunteering opportunities
Page owned by Peter Horner, last updated on 29/07/2019. This page has been viewed 2,388 times.