Welcome to Bradford EPT
Supporting Staff Wellbeing for during Covid - 19
Supporting Staff Wellbeing during Covid 19 - Overview for managers Powerpoint
Staff Emotional Wellbeing Audit Pre and Post intervention
Resources for Senior managers
Supporting Staff Wellbeing during Covid-19 Introduction for School Leaders Powerpoint
Audit of Staff Wellbeing Strategies
Wholeschool PERMA Workbook
Resources - Wellbeing for Staff
Wellbeing Programme Part 1 Powerpoint
Wellbeing Programme Part 2 Powerpoint
Wellbeing Programme Part 3 Powerpoint
Wellbeing Programme Part 4 Powerpoint
Wellbeing Programme Part 5 Powerpoint
Wellbeing Programme Part 6 Powerpoint
Individual PERMA Journal
PERMA Individual Audit
Wellbeing Return Audit report Autumn term 1
Full details of the school based SEND Review process can be found
SCHOOL BASED SEND REVIEW
What is a SEND review?
A SEND review helps to ensure that children with SEND, in all educational settings, achieve their very best, including the skills and qualifications that they need for successful transition, further education and employment.
Benefits of commissioning a SEND review?
- Provides clear evidence to Ofsted regarding your provision for children with SEND;
- Ensures you are working in line with best practice;
- Celebrates and shares what you do well for children with SEND;
- Supports professional development for your Senco, Senior managers and other staff.
What is the SEND Review model?
- Self Evaluation of SEND provision;
- SEND review by Senior EP / link EP;
- Report / feedback to school based Senior Management;
Plus the option to:
- Co-produce an personalized SEND development plan;
- Receive support and supervision to implement the plan;
- Receive external evaluation report.
SEND Review including preparatory seminar, SEND Review , Report and feedback, £1500.
Optional development plan, supervision and evaluation, £2000.
Page owned by Ruth Dennis, last updated on 17/06/2021. This page has been viewed 4,144 times.