School Based SEND Review
SCHOOL BASED SEND REVIEW
What is a SEND review?
A SEND review helps to ensure that children with SEND, in all educational settings, achieve their very best, including the skills and qualifications that they need for successful transition, further education and employment.
Benefits of commissioning a SEND review?
- Provides clear evidence to Ofsted regarding your provision for children with SEND;
- Ensures you are working in line with best practice;
- Celebrates and shares what you do well for children with SEND;
- Supports professional development for your Senco, Senior managers and other staff.
What is the SEND Review model?
- Self Evaluation of SEND provision;
- SEND review by Senior EP / link EP;
- Report / feedback to school based Senior Management;
Plus the option to:
- Co-produce an personalized SEND development plan;
- Receive support and supervision to implement the plan;
- Receive external evaluation report.
SEND Review including preparatory seminar, SEND Review , Report and feedback, £1500.
Optional development plan, supervision and evaluation, £2000.
Slides from the Reviewing the School Based SEND Review mini Conference:
Page owned by Ruth Dennis, last updated on 21/01/2021. This page has been viewed 4,256 times.